stinky little buttcrack of a town

So I want to say something about Mysterious Skin, partially because I just wanted to watch a Joseph Gordon-Levitt movie and ended up crying for like half an hour while watching this, partially because I'm on a serious JGL kick right now (Aha! A kick! "This would be a kick."), and partially because I just want to post these JGL GIFs.
  1. Younger!JGL is delectable, but I will take JGL in a 3-piece suit and slicked back hair over JGL in a wifebeater and almost-mullet-bowl-cut any day. (Face it: Arthur has some serious swagger. Yes or yes?)

  2. I don't know why some of the online forums I clicked through were discussing this movie as if it were made for shock value. I don't think this movie is supposed to be mysterious or primarily about pedophilia or hustling at all. I don't even think it's about "tackling a controversial topic." I think it's about how people deal with their past, and how the past affects who we become. A universal human experience. And I think it looks at it eloquently.

  3. Parts of it are cheesy. Pretty much every scene with Michelle Trachtenberg or Jeff Licon is cheesy. But the parts that aren't cheesy are really awful and beautifully done.

  4. I haven't seen 500 Days of Summer or 10 Things I Hate About You, but I'm guessing most people have. I suspect Mysterious Skin will totally change your opinion of Joseph Gordon-Levitt and what he can do. Just saying. (I am including this point mainly because the only time I've seen him onscreen is as the point man (God I love wordplay) in Inception, where his character was completely one-dimensional. Or two-dimensional at best. Although it was a damn good-looking two dimensions.)

  5. If you've never watched graphic sex of any kind, this movie will probably disgust you. Not that it's graphic. But isn't sex always... just this side of violent?

  6. JGL is butt-fucking-naked (also fucking butt-naked) in this movie, but I promise you'll be uncomfortable about it in a bad way. That being said, here're some JGL GIFs:






THAT RIDICULOUS HAIRCUT. And a screencap that basically sums up Neil McCormick:

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online