Cheap, old fashioned but still totally awesome!


Oh what a crappy day! Ever glance at the clock in work and feel completely and utterly sure that it must be going backwards? Even a mug of tea and a Big Purple (yummiest, bestest most choctastic invention ever!) couldn’t cheer me up

Not being in the mood to do a great deal I came home, walked the pooch, had dinner with my housemate, then sat and read Company magazine with various different lotions n potions on my body. Being a girl totally rules :)


I’m sure most of you lovely people have used these masks before cos they seem to be available everywhere and are a proper bargain at just 99p! They were all the rage when I was in school and I’ve just carried on using them and they impress me more and more every time I do!


I opted for a lavender & jasmine fabric facial; lavender really grosses me out but it wasn’t too strong and the jasmine kinda made up for it. Then slapped some cellulite mud on my thighs and watermelon & balm mint scrub on my feet


I’m now feeling all squeaky clean and relaxed so I’m gonna get an early(ish) night and read a few chapters of my book :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online