cards & shuffling

I wore this for the first day of fall semester. Thanks to Ben for informing me that I didn't have to wake up at 7:30 for my first day of class because discussion was canceled; to Stephanie for convincing me to shuffle my fall schedule last-minute so that I had to wake up at 7:30 anyway to add/drop classes as soon as possible; and to Eric for being Eric, even though we didn't have enough time to go get a set of Set cards.

This semester is either going to be epic or exhausting.

Probably both.

Check out my knees sans dirt but not sans bruises:

Above, t-shirt: Old Navy men's. Shorts: mother's + scissors. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online