The Perfect Foundation?!


Picked up a new foundation a couple of days ago and felt the need to mention it because it was one of those how-on-earth-have-I-lived-without-this-product!? moments

A girl I work with had the most awful skin until very recently. She had loads of red, angry looking spots covering most of her face most of the time and although she never ever mentioned them it was obvious that it made her pretty uncomfortable. Her skin gradually seemed to improve over the last couple of months and when she arrived in work on Monday completely blemish free and attributed it to Healthy Mix foundation by Bourjois I picked up a bottle pretty much straight away :)


As you can see from the picture I’m a girl on a mission to find the perfect foundation and have tried quite a few so it takes a lot to impress me! I’ve tried a few Bourjois foundations in the past but always found them lacking in coverage... This one is light and feels lovely on the skin but still manages to hide a multitude of sins and even out my skin tone

Don’t you just love when you come across a new product that does exactly what it says on the tin? (er, I mean bottle)

Right, I’m off to make a nice cup of tea and read a few chapters of Crazy In Love. Nighty night folks :)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online