chunky lower half

I'm sorry these pictures are blasphemously blurry. I'm also sorry for alliterating. It was unintentional. This is what happens when you have a self-timer and a CHAIR very close to your camera...

These shorts make my lower half look chunkier than it is. They are baggy after all. The bright socks don't help. And the fact that they're semi-see-through so you can see my (treason!) half-calf leggings underneath doesn't help.

Above, plaid shirt: secondhand, gift. Tank top: Haight Ashbury somewhere. Shorts: hand-me-downs, Old Navy. Leggings: Rite Aid. Socks: H&M. Plaid shoes: Keds.

Yes, my face and collarbone are grossly different shades of pale.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online