In Paris and Rome

Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home

This is what I wore on Friday:

Above, neckerscarfchief: grandmother's. T-shirt: uncle's. Jeans: Uniqlo. Oxfords: Payless.

I think I've only stayed at Cal the entire weekend for one weekend.

Above, sweatshirt: Cal Student Store. Neckerscarfchief: Cal Student Store.

Fog is good.

Rice is good.

Real showers are good. Having a floor to lie on is good. Being able to walk around barefoot without worrying about contracting fungi is good.

I just got back from my high school's performance of The Crucible. I thought it was particularly well-directed and executed (no pun intended) despite what the really juvenile audience who kept laughing and talking on their cell phones, girls behind me, might seem to indicate. Serious props (and costumes) for some impressive acting, Kristine, Julia, Karel, Wiggins, Kris, and of course, Dash. I was rather excited to see some new (beautiful!) faces, too, but I don't know who you were, cute guy with the canvas bag and cute guy with the weak voice.

P. S. Wiz! Vose! Oh, this night can't get any better.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online