OMGBARBECUESAUCE

NEW HARRY PTOTER TARILER I ACAN'T TYPE OGMAWEW!!!

[EDIT:

This is perfection. I am so stupidly excited.

Perfect #1:

Harry has the same sweatshirt as in Prisoner of Azkaban, I think. How thoughtfully realistic is that?!

Perfect #2:

Hermione's hair. FINALLY BUSHY. None of this ridiculous sex appeal and pink sweatshirt business from Cuaron.

Perfect #3:

You know it is awesome. Awkward beginnings of an expression. Beautiful. Daniel Radcliffe is learning to act. I can't say the same for Emma Watson and her overuse of eyebrows, but I am a bit biased when it comes to Harry Potter and love them all anyway.

Perfect #4:

PERFECT. Hermione, distraught (Yes, Emma Watson! Keep it up). Hermione IN A T-SHIRT OVER A LONGSLEEVE. So true to character. Hermione was never a girly girl in the books. Thank you, thank you, thank you, David Yates/costumer!

Perfect #5:

I hope I don't have to say anything about this one.

/]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online