It's that time of year

I love winter.

I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but it is so close to December I can taste the cinnamon and peppermint.

Winter's my favorite season because
  • I can bust out the serious layering. Thermal tops, sweaters, scarves, mittens, hats, knit everything.
  • Christmas carols
  • cute boys in cute sweaters
  • The challenge of shopping for people you like is terribly fun.
  • Peppermint Hot Chocolate and Caramel Apple Spice at Starbucks
  • jewel tones, sequins, glitter, and red lipstick
  • the Gap ad campaign is taking MUNI buses and stops by storm
Watch it. They make fun of themselves so much. Hell yeah, dorky white guys!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online