paper denim

Here is a bunch of paper:

Above, my astronomy notebook. If you can't read it, it says the "donor" star's gas flows to lower-mass companion, which then evolves faster than if it were single AWW relationships make them grow.

Above, my anthropology reader.

Above, my anthropology textbook. Those Mickeys are scary.

Above, what I didn't think was possible in college, let alone my stupidiculous English class. Thank you, BS, Arber's ID tests in high school, and memorization/repetition of other people's arguments skillz.

Above, the hole in my Levi's has been expanded. This makes me sad and my right knee cold.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online