there are no stupid questions

except the one Bryan asked.

BRYAN: Are you aware how much plaid you're wearing today?

Yes, yes I am.

Above, plaid shirt worn as shirt: grandmother's. Printed longsleeve: JC Penney. Plaid shirt worn as skirt a la Susie Bubble: secondhand, gift. Tights: Forever21. Plaid shoes: Keds.

I think I had too much fun posing this time around...

Rumi/Camille/Karla/I-Wear-Heels pose:

Can you tell what song I had stuck in my head?

(See the music video here.) (No, really, I don't randomly write song titles on my flesh. The video explains.) (I need moisturizer.)

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online