Frontera- bar & grill, tex-mex food @ Jaya One



One of a breezy afternoon, me and my beau decided to try something new at Palm Ssquare, Jaya One. There was quite a number of interesting food outlets. It was lunch time, the Overseas Restaurant and Ducking are packed with diners. Finally we pick Frontera, tex-mex food for our lunch!

I picked beef echiladas from the lunch set menu. The cous cous served as the side of the plate, is the best cous cous I've ever tasted. The red bean, taste a lil weird as in unlike the normal ones, but is ok, I have finished it all! Will definitely come back for more!


For this my partner's meal, I've no idea what he has called. :P Too engrossed in my food, and lost my memory.

Heard they served very good margaritas!! Next round!!

Frontera Bar & Grill
18-G-2, Block L
Jaya One
No. 72A, Jalan Universiti
Petaling Jaya
Tel No: 03- 7958 8515

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online