I feel like a deck of cards.

This is what I wore to go watch my high school's production of The Crucible. I did not like my outfit very much but I did like the play. (And Vose. Har har har.) It was intense.

I look chunky in this picture. My wedges are also chunky. I do not like them anymore. I am bad at shopping.

I am super-precariously balanced on them. They are dangerrrrously high for me, measuring in at a true four inches with no platform.

Above, sparkly red cardigan: Old Navy, childhood. Dress: Old Navy. Tights: Macy's. Wedges: Nina via Buffalo Exchange.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online