I Love Things

I may have weeks' worth of astronomy, anthropology, and English to catch up on, Christmas presents to buy and make, and a headache, but I am okay. This is what I love. Because gratitude is good for your health.
  • Getting to use the first shower.
  • Banana splits for filling out an evaluation survey for our RA! Cookies 'n' Cream and Mint Chocolate Chip deliciousness.
  • That the bone marrow donor group in the courtyard was blasting "Leavin" by Jesse McCartney.
  • Laundry fresh out of the dryer. The smell of fabric softener and happy toasty clothes is bliss. This is actually one of my favorite things of all time, right up there with looking at the clock only to find I have an hour until I really have to wake up and garlic fries at the ballpark. When my brother and I were little (I'm sure a lot of kids did this), we used to lie on the couch and our parents would dump fresh laundry on us. We were shiny and happy.
  • Don't Stop Me Now (which I know is James McAvoy's favorite song thanks to Jessie. I have a crush on the hobbit lead singer. UCSC's Cloud 9.)


  • Driving back to San Francisco and seeing the city skyline silhouetted against the sky of a setting sun.
  • Ingrid Michaelson's "The Way I Am" and "Be OK"
  • UCSC's Cloud 9 (I know! Blasphemy! I also like the Stanford Fleet Street Singers. SUPER BLASPHEMY! Don't worry. My heart is still with the Men's Octet), their adorable lead singer who looks kind of like a hobbit even when he's not dressed up as one, and their amazing beatboxers
  • Peppermint hot cocoa from Peet's with Jocelyn. It's no Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate or Caramel Apple Spice or Lincoln/Spenser/Shelby/Connie/Stonestown, but it does the job.
  • Kyo visiting!
  • Watching my mom's reaction when she realized I got her little owl earrings (because the nickname her siblings call her in Chinese means owl)
  • The Sound and the Fury the second time around
  • Participating in class, regardless of how much I stutter and pause, because it makes me feel like I'm asserting that I'm not a failure
  • Playing dress-up with my floormates instead of reading Mrs. Dalloway at 2 in the morning (picture obesity ahead!)
  • Shopping by myself
  • Marc! Marc is my favorite. Plus he's Marc with a C, à la Marc Jacobs (because that's really important to me). Thank you for walking me to the FAST show from Clark Kerr! Which had really good cornbread! And offering to walk me back! (The FAST show will have its own post!) Thank you for letting me steal your food!
  • Amman, Kim, and Threadless sales.
  • Bryan's top bunk!
  • San Francisco's Farmer's Market, Indian food, and honey sticks.
  • sequins
  • Burberry London. My favorite scent EVAR.
[CLOTHES. Sequined blue tank top: INC via Buffalo Exchange. Butterfly headband: DIY (Chinatown butterfly + Walgreen's headband + needle + thread). Poo-shaped hat: Community Thrift Store. Black Wayfarer knockoffs: Forever21. Black t-shirt: Alternative Apparel, free from [adult swim]'s promo at Berkeley. Leggings: Rite Aid. Socks: gift. Hot pink bow: DIY. Green t-shirt: Old Navy, mother's. Heart-shaped sunglasses: street vendor.]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online