Sometimes I overlook things.

I never even looked at this fountain/art piece behind the Levi's in San Francisco. I feel like a tourist in my own city. Thank goodness my dentist's office is right by Union Square. It makes having hands stuck in my mouth a little more bearable.

Above, Charlie Brown? Linus?

Above, Coit Tower. Reminds me of the summer and pasta.

Above, reminds me of the fourth of July.

Above, represent!

Above, Old St. Mary's, I think?

I definitely looked at this and went wtfoo:

Until I saw the top:

This is what I wore. Kim said I looked "girlier than usual." I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Above, pink beanie: New York hat store. Plaid shirt: grandmother's. Green corduroy blazer: delia's. Jeans: American Rag. Socks: grandmother's. Flats: Steve Madden via Ross.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online