variations on a theme: banana

The comedy is that it's serious. [EDIT: And misspelled. I blame my roommate for giving me the wrong spelling. Leading children with already-bad spelling astray.]

This one's Mariah's, from around 7 PM, November 4th:

I had to grab this one:

ROFLcopter!

My epic fail Jason Mraz banana:

I am wearing a banana necklace:

Above, cardigan: Uniqlo. Green t-shirt: mother's, Old Navy. Banana necklace: Harajuku Lovers. Jeans: American Rag. Socks: dollar store.

Banana necklace ahoy!

P. S. I scratched "I'm a douche" onto Bryan's banana during dinner yesterday, and on the way back, a girl gave us a shocked-disgusted look when I told him, "Bryan, if you ever feel like you don't know who you are anymore, just look at your banana."

And this is too appropriate not to post:

Above, me, Justin, and a Naked banana. Top: delia's. Longsleeve: BP Nordstrom. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: generic. Socks: Target. Flats: Steve Madden.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online