baggalini

In preparation for college (okay, not really. I was going to the dentist (new dentist! For adults! Not children!) and passed by this store called kar'iktər (look! A schwa sound! I bought two pins from there before, authentic Prefect pins from prep schools in London, or something like that.) and was drawn in by the Tintin and Little Prince displays) I bought a laptop case.

Anyway, here are pictures of the laptop case/bag thing that I wasn't too keen on to start with but is growing on me, I think, from baggallini. Front, with my striped, sock'd feet:

Back:

Inside with flash:
The funny outside zipper pull, which is wavy:

The funny inside zipper pull, which looks kind of like a miniature weapon:

Yes, so that is my laptop case with compartments and funny zipper pulls for me to lug my laptop around in when I go to college. It's rather boring and (in my mind that makes it) borderline ugly, but I will live with it. And learn to love it.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online