I'm in trouble

Today was Cal day.

I am now undecided between Berkeley and LA. One is the safe decision, and the other one is a huge leap.

In other news, my school's musical this year was Les Miserables with pronunciation marks, and the guy who played Marius 1) was hot but 2) could not act but 3) could sing. The girl who played Fantine was amazing and made me cry, and our Eponine is a little prodigy. And Gavroche, Javert, and the priest/sailor/student/Mark were all fantastic.

Not to be religious or anything, but I was totally bawling:
And remember
The truth that once was spoken
To love another person
Is to see the face of God
And:
He slept a summer by my side
He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came

And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather
And:
A little fall of rain
Can hardly hurt me now

That's all I need to know
And you will keep me safe
And you will keep me close

And rain...

Will make the flowers...

(...grow)
I will have non-teenage, non-college, non-cheesy-musical-related things to post about soon.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online