o____o

Oh EXPLETIVE.

So back in November or so, I went out with my girlfriends and one guy friend to, like, eat and karaoke and do other wholesome, non-drug, non-alcoholic activities, and I decided to be really smart and said to my (girl) friend Jessie who weighs like 100 pounds (not exaggerating) that we should lie on top of the dude's car and take pictures. So Jessie climbs onto the roof of the car and it immediately dents. So the dude thought he could get it fixed for pretty cheap because it wasn't a very big dent.

So it costs $1100, and I'm paying $350 of it.

So it looks like I'm going to be returning those shoes from Forever21.

But doesn't my kitchen have the best sponge/thing-holder EVER?

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online