Just clearing out the camera

Above, vest: aunt's, rescued from being given away. Black longsleeve: BP Nordstrom. Blue thermal longsleeve thing: Old Navy, gift. Dress: some tiny Asian store that closed down. Tights: generic. I think I wore this the day my drama teacher talked/forced me into making a presentation to the school site council as a representative of the drama program.

Above, longsleeve blue thermal thing: OldNavy, gift. Sweater: mother's. Jeans: Levi's. Socks: gift. This is possibly the most boring outfit ever. However, I do know that I wore this on the last school day before my UCLA interview. A sign of exhaustion. Unfortunately, it was also the day I had my portfolio reviewed by a couple art teachers at my school (since I haven't taken art), and I looked very un-artist-y.

Wow, look at my way-too-long hair. Wow, look at my awkward (nonexistent) neck. Button-down: brother's, Old Navy. Red bandana handkerchief thing: some Chinese dollar store. Jeans: Levi's 504. Tank top: OldNavy. Socklessness! Scary! Wore this to go to Utrecht to get art supplies or something. With these beat up shoes from Payless:

Above, I think they're, like, imitation Keds or something. They're a half-size too small, but I suck it up and wear them anyway. I love white tennis shoes that have been beat up and are slightly gray. I'm working on them.

Above, gray top: brother's, OldNavy. Shorts: Macy's clearance. Leggings: United Colors of Benetton. Socks: Target. Mmm, black, gray, and white. Mmm, comfort. Mmm, leggsposure.

Above, printed button-down: American Rag, Macy's. Poo-green cardigan: mother's, Old Navy. Tank top: somewhere in Haight Ashbury. Jeans: fire, Ross. Socks: Target.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online