Haircut

So this is (what's left of) my hair:

I cut it on the Sunday after Ohlone ended. See the wispy parts I cut unevenly? That's the mark of an amateur DIY hair-cutter. I got my mom to straighten the back for me. Short hair makes me feel sassy. But really, I want my hair to look like Natalie Portman's in The Professional (aka Léon). She was mentioned in some recent issue of Nylon, actually. I think I'm going to have to actually go and get it cut by someone, though, because I really don't know how to do a bob, and I've never done bangs very well. And here are pictures of the beautiful, Lolita-esque, underage badass herself:

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online