tagged

I'm excited!

I'm also really sleepy. Tagged by Tavi of Style Rookie.

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs to let them know they've been tagged!

Here are my quirks:
1. I hate the sound of people biting into Popsicles or apples, but I don't particularly mind the sound of squeaking Styrofoam or fingernails on a chalkboard.
2. I own enough pairs of underwear (the kind that don't come in packs of 6) to last me longer than a month without washing.
3. It grosses me out to see people's feet because they make me think of deformed hands.
4. The last thing I see every night before I turn out my lights is (one of) my giant Harry Potter poster(s).
5. I think Swedish sounds like a made-up language (but I like it).
6. I rarely use my right-Shift key.

Tagging (boy I feel small and insignificant. Like an imperceptible blip on the fashion blogsophere radar. Feel free to ignore me if I tag you, and if you've already been tagged, please ignore me too):

1. Yonctopus Is The Bomb
2. The Fashion-y Blog
3. esoteric thoughts
4. Plain Jayne
5. Whimsical Nerd
6. Fashion Girl

Wow, that took a lot longer than I anticipated.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online