The saga continues...

Connie and Shelby and I went to the Haight after school yesterday looking for a prom dress for Connie. No such luck, but after a quick (twenty-minute) pop into Goodwill, I left with another 80s prom dress. I may be developing an unhealthy obsession, considering that I haven't worn any of my (now) three 80s prom dresses in public yet.

Regardless, here are pictures.

Above, probably an 80s prom dress, $7.49 at Goodwill. Look at the volume of the skirt. Amazing-ness:

The back:

The sleeve:


The ridunkulously whack fabric:

I love it, except I can't raise my arms too far above my head.

[Edit: My eleventy-first post! Bilbo Baggins ftw!]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online