Fazed-Girl Goes Driving

If I could, I would look like Lieutenant Edward Stanley Michael:

As it is, I have no furry cap or aviation jacket or driving goggles or even driving gloves or anything hip and old like that. So I wore this:

Above, yes I have an atrocious bruise on my arm, no I don't know where I got it, yes I hate driving, yes I am miscolored and untan. No I don't usually wear short-sleeves. Yes, that is why you can't enlarge this picture. Printed top: Ross. Scarf: grandmother's. Hot pink bangle: Claire's. Mood (!) bangle: the SF Zoo. Shorts: brother's. Tights: generic. Shoes: Fafi for Adidas, "sample sale" out of some guy's garage.

Above, strike a pose! I don't think I'm channeling my inner Fashion Robot, even though it might look like it, because I realized that I naturally go into poses this awkward when put in front of a self-timer. I call this one the AIM Man.

Above, my mood bangle says I am blue green relaxed or calm, although it only turned that color after I finished driving.

Above, colorPOP! (Hee-hee. Look at my shirt print. Smiling metallic skulls. Does it get any better! Rhetorical question, hence no question mark.)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online