I am a cowboy.

I am a cowboy. Here is my annoying round-up.
YES TO THE BELOW!

Above, Sheer Joy Necklace, $5.80 at forLove21 by forever21

It's that time of year again and I'm trying to write a play for my (ex-?)theater group. I hate having a brilliant but nebulous idea that never comes into fruition (like now, with my Man Falls In Love With Shakespeare But It's A Rocky Relationship Considering Shakespeare Is Dead plot). Getting started is the hardest part, and I have no idea where to start. (I feel like failure after failure. Huzzah.)

Graduation is on Wednesday. It really hasn't hit me yet.

I hate signing yearbooks. You want to know why? It's because signing a yearbook is like admitting that No, I'm not planning on keeping in touch with you, so here's something to remember me by. So I hope no one was offended when I just wrote "Hi (name)!" Love, (my signature).

Dear Self,

You are not a failure and you never were. Get over yourself, suck it up, and move on. Go wash your hair, read Lolita, and fix the beginnings of a skirt you started yesterday. You're only seventeen, and it's already 5 PM. Don't waste your time.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online