stripper shoes

Not really, but they make me feel like one.

I like socks.

Okay, but honestly, what kind of normal shoe would have curves like this?

So curved, in fact, that you can see the soles if you're a camera with a self-timer placed on the floor. And so curved, in fact, that I can rock forward on that extra curve and kind of walk on it.

Stripper shoes? Not exactly. Painful? Yes. From Buffalo Exchange for $19. The brand is Hot Gossip. I think they may actually be a little big. Thank you Gordon and Shelby :) I will pay you back, in some form or another, where you like it or not.

I shouldn't be allowed to stay up late. It makes me post too much.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online