I copy.

This is bubba*tink's necklace on Craftster:

Here is my take on it. It is smaller, much less elegant, messier, tackier, and kind of Asian-looking.

To anyone who cares, the gold chain-chain part is from an old jewelry kit from when I was less than 8 years old. The gold jump rings connected to form a chain are from the same jewelry kit. The ring is from Claire's, but I never wore it because it was too boring. The porcelain-y beads are from a bracelet that I bought from Chinatown to rip apart for the beads. The gold beads are from some big bag of beads from Beverly's. The black beads are also from Chinatown. I used ~2.5 feet of 26 gauge wire. I am happy.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online