I'm probably going to offend someone...

...but here is a story.

Once upon a time, Little Me saw this figurine in one of those 50-cent machines and thought, Holy balls! A Jesus figurine in a 50-cent machine! So I had to get it.

BUT GODDAMMIT IT WASN'T JESUS AT ALL.

IT WASN'T EVEN A MAN! It's a freaking prostitute or something. Jesus my ass. AND I had to use a whole dollar because my first two quarters got me her pimp instead of her. See him displaying his wares?

Dammit.

(I'm not working on my pre-orientation stuff. Oh well. That's what a blog is for.)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online