Fazed-Girl Goes To A Musical

Doesn't the title make you think of, like, Curious George or something?

Above, hairbow: grandmother's scarf. Gray top: mother's. Striped thing: grandmother's. Bag: J. Crew. Pants: brother's. Shoes: delia's.

Look, I'm a giant/The Leaning Tower of Pisa!

Above, socks: gift from Shelby. My surprise-inside stripey continuity.

Above, woah. A photo of me taking photos in a mirror reflecting me taking photos of me in a mirror... or something.

So I watched Hairspray (the musical) today. It was Fun! "Without looo-oooo-oooove..."
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online