I Am A Tourist

What I wore yesterday to sit in a car for three hours:

Above, how I would have liked to wear it, were the sweatshirt a little bit longer.

Above, as it was, my mother made me wear shorts. I do abhor treggings myself.

Above, my hair looks strangely angular. Tourist sweatshirt: Chinatown. Short shorts: WetSeal. Leggings: United Colors of Benetton. Socks: gift. Shoes: Fafi for Adidas.

Above, yeah, look at me pretend to do push-ups against a wall.

Above, I call this one the Exalted Warrior. Extra points if you know what I mean.

Above, the sweatshirt that Gordon haggled for for me in Chinese, from a Chinese storekeeper in Chinatown. The sweatshirt had stains on it, like someone was standing too close to a pot of exploding curry (if curry were orange). So I bleach penned them to death. Fou' dollah!

Above, Fafi for Adidas. The side that sees the street.

Above, Fafi for Adidas, the side that sees its mate.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online