dude that's scary

My brother didn't inherit the stunning good looks (I got all of them, I am so fortunate), so he's afraid of having his picture taken. Also, it steals his soul.

Actually, we are attempting to make a mask of this fellow because my brother is a geek going to Anime Expo:

And we have two attempts going at once in case one messes up. This one is paper matchy (because I don't want to put diacritic marks on papier mache) and gesso, and we don't really know how this is going to turn out because it's lumpy and still drying:

Wait, the picture must be upside-down because we put the cracked eye hole on the correct side... Anyway, here's the other one, which really scares me because it reminds me of Hannibal Lecter. It's the plastic mask with some paper matchy on it:

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online