persuasion

Above, Tallulah earrings by 1ofmykind, $49.01 on etsy

While stumbling my way through the StyleBytes archives (I swear, I mentally appointed Agathe as my personal trend barometer before she stopped blogging), I came upon 1ofmykind (again). And while I really want the dragonfly and skull rings, it's things like these earrings that make me consider making a hole in my flesh through which I can stick metal, but then I think again and realize I just like looking at the pictures.

However, for those of you who already have metal bits passing through your flesh... buy these! They're gorgeous.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online