lately

My new double-pointed knitting needles are blue. Why do they come in packs of five? Also my new yarn is green (what a surprise). Also I suspect I am following these knitting instructions incorrectly because it is getting really really difficult to knit.

Also, I can start figuring out how to string these together without vowels and say important tourist phrases like "Where is the bathroom?" and "Your eyes are like the stars, can I buy you a drink?" and "My devotion is unalterable, my flaxen-haired Adonis" and "Do you have the missing half of this golden amulet?"

Aaaaand I blame this on it being my womanly time, because obviously my body is trying to turn me into a fire-breathing dragon, but I can't stop eating:

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online