Harry Potter isn't everything...

...but it's right up there with oxygen.

(HAHA. What a ladies' man.)

(Rupert's shirt!)

(...What?! You know, I think Tom Felton's HOT, but this is alarming. Then again, the boy goes carp fishing. Go figure.)

(Gee, I must have a thing for fake platinum blondes, huh?)

(I don't know why but both the screecaps above and below made me laugh so hard.)

all via harrypotterismylife on tumblr, except this one:

[ETA: By the way, I don't know which picture Mique was saying "Is that Emma" to, but this sure is Emma, and yes please:

/]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online