textuality

Thank you, SFPL. Going to start East of Eden as soon as I finish Omnivore. Which gives me much more incentive to read faster! Since East of Eden actually has a due date.

Also, THANK YOU SUNSHINE for letting me borrow this:

OMG she has the SF Playbill too.

I also like the inside cover...

And Melchi Gabor!

Last but not least...

Bottom right, Kimiko Glenn, who does a mean "Taylor the Latte Boy" but is wow in this song from Seussical.

Bottom left, I don't know who that is...

Top left, Kyle Riabko, looking much much more normal than "Kyle Has A Dream" would suggest.

Top right, ANDY FREAKING MIENTUS, still brunette.

I'm a happy camper.

(P. S. Lest you've forgotten because I post too often, come claim your free stuff.)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online