I almost forgot.

Things I was thankful for in May:
  • watermelon via Marc, with extra thanks because Mariah got really excited when I told her we had watermelon in our fridge
  • dyeing Nuri's hair, because even if he ended up looking like a blond hedgehog, he looked like a festive blond hedgehog, and I haven't seen him for a while
  • sleeping with no pants on and not being judged for it
  • babies, because we don't get them around much in college, and I love laughing babies
  • Amman during my supermassive black hole headache
  • skipping logic lecture and being about thirty times more productive because of it
  • Jessie! With exclamation points! Because she is that exciting!
  • Ma-ri-ah, like you wouldn't believe
  • Evan, who I forgot existed and is, indeed, still a total stud
  • Special Topics in Calamity Physics
  • blisters from swinging on monkey bars at the playground
  • linguistics, because it is so painless to study
  • taking this relaxation thing really, really seriously (...and watching Spring Awakening videos for two hours to make it official that I was done studying for ESPM)
  • Jergens Daily Glow, because my pasty legs never looked this healthy and smelled so good
  • the pigeon that landed in our windowsill, because it proves that under pressure, I don't think; I scream
  • bralessness
  • Lincoln for not screwing up my summer registration (he screwed it up for someone else with almost the same ID as I have)
  • Nude Sushi
  • PopCo
  • Bryan for being so convinced that Crossroads' serving orange chicken was a sign that God loves him and fate is on his side
  • Speaker for the Dead
  • chocolate milk at a greasy diner
  • my mother, my mother, my mother, because I am a child
  • that redic-ly, male-model-cute guy making eyes at me near bloomingdale's
  • Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
  • Rose, who, worrisomely, I think is totally hot
  • Kite Runner
  • having a mother who goes out early in the morning to buy Granny Smith apples and fruit juice because you mentioned a craving for them the night before
  • Turkish coffee ice cream from Polly Ann's
  • Auntie Imelda's curry
  • rediscovering the utter MAGIC that is Harry Potter
  • garage and estate sales, because I didn't realize how much I missed this
  • the ridiculously expensive, free dinner with ridiculously expensive people thanks to Philip
  • CLAY POT, which is totally my version of comfort food
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online