to tide you over

Because I know my absence is painful for you, here is a scheduled post.

All the talks you never had,
The Saturdays you never spent,
All the grown-up places you never went,
And all of the crying you wouldn't understand,
You just let him cry - "make a man out of him."
A shadow passed, a shadow passed,
Yearning, yearning for the fool it called a home.


- "Left Behind"

That is how I am feeling as I write this. With any luck by the time this is posted, I won't be so melancholy. In the meantime, here is something that would be far more epic if I owned it:

Above, obey - missing link ring (white gold), $40 at 80spurple
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online