retired

I am retiring my folder, which has served me through Modern World (with Tony!), AP Psych, and APES. And possibly another subject I can't remember.

Above, because when I was 13, "sexie" was in my vocabulary.

Above, a drawing done by Evelina that I kept in that binder for... four years.

The next thing retiring is my pajama pants from Old Navy. I am really sad to see this go, but I can't keep pretending they fit. They fit when I was 8. But look at this print! I refer to these as my "magical pants." I am not kidding.

(Gotta love a man with a whip.)

And third, I am retiring my lacy underthing from xhiliration at Target. Not that I wore it alone. But it was always the right shot of lace or bust-emphasis or strappiness when layered. The elastic is coming undone, though, so there's no rescuing this even though it fits perfectly well. Goodbye, friend.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online