obeisance

For your sake, I have endured the ordeal of applying eye makeup, removing it, and then having to redo my moisturizer. You may lay your gifts at my feet and prostrate yourself if you wish.

My hair looks gross here. Like an emo boy:

Anyway, I just realized the Bare Escentuals lipliner I have must be a really old one that's been discontinued or something. The color is mauve. Says the packaging.

Here is my really mess-ay liplined eyes with no mascara and lip balm slathered on my eyelids and some of my bangs in the way and a contact definitely floating:

And how it looks at a slight distance:

Aaaand another pose to emphasize my druggie eyes, which makes my hair look like an epic wave:

It may be a bad sign that I enjoy looking slightly ill.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online