Observe.

Embarrassing behavior runs in the family.

Clearly, the soon-to-be-renamed Harry Potter musical is on my mind. I am lucky to have an equally ridiculous brother and obliging mother. And an uncle and little cousin who aren't embarrassed to be seen in public with us. This is us practicing our stoic boarding school faces in the garage before unleashing them on the unsuspecting public. My brother's pin says "PREFECT" on it and is from a London boarding school.

Above, ME [Tie: gift. Sweater: UC Berkeley, gift. Shirt: Christian Dior (what the hell?), brother's. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: DKNY. Shoes: Steve Madden.] BROTHER [Scarf: mine, gift. Sweatervest and shirt: United Colors of Benetton. Pants: Wal-Mart, totally. Shoes: DSW. Pin: karikter]

We walked around looking for fallen twigs to use as wands and conversing in British accents. I am not kidding.

I think my mother may have overdone it with the number of pictures she took. No matter.

My mother took a photo as my brother and I stood on a bridge gazing at a tree across the way, while people in rented pedal- and rowboats passed under us. We were trying to look ominous. ...Also, I'm short.

After that, I found a stick.

Then my brother found one, too, and we came across the second bridge, which led to this:

Embarrassing? Yes. And yet it was TOTALLY AWESOME!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online