I hate...

...Environmental Science, but you knew that.

I just finished my field study draft.

THE HORROR, THE HORROR!

Does anyone else totally need these?

Honey Bee Shoe, $39 at delia's

Gavivi Wedge Sandal, $16.80 at Forever21

With a name like Gavivi, how could you not want it? (Also, the delia's wedges are sold out in green. Wow. I think they've had them for a couple months now but that was fast.)

(Edit: Okay apparently they are not sold out. I lie. But the green ones are the best. And they are having a last chance clearance sale, but either the website is still being updated or everything is already sold out because it keeps giving me the "Sorry, this color/size combination is not available" or whatever.)

Okay and now I am getting woozy. I am 50% sure I brought this on myself. And I'm 50% sure that Ohlone brought this on me. Rehearsal, I keel you!

Oh and thank you commenters! Comments make me feel awkward but they also make me happy. Like this turtle! Except happier.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online