That skirt

Here's the ridiculous skirt from my header, as an integral part of the outfit I wore to my UCLA interview:

Above, striped cardigan: grandmother's. Ruffled shirt: mother's. Belt: Forever21, gift. Skirt: made by me. Leggings: United Colors of Benetton. Socks: gift.

With these shoes:



Above, Fafi for Adidas. Bought at the garage of some guy who worked for Adidas and had all the sample shoes.

I remember walking in and being the only person there not dressed from head to toe in black or navy. I also remember that my sticker said 5 and that I sat next to 17, who was very, very cute. A junior transfer applicant for acting. I hope he got in. He was so nervous and fidgety (and cute).

UCSD is supposed to come out today (Saturday), but I can't figure out where I check. Oh well. Twelve days to Cal/LA.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online