Why am I wearing this?

This past week I had one of those What the Hell am I wearing? days.

Observe.


Pink/brown striped tacky/lovely monstrosity: gift. Pink longsleeve: United Colors of Benetton. Skinny brown corduroys: delia's. Socks: New York and Company, gift.

I suppose this wasn't such a bad idea, because I think the colors were supposed to revolve around my authentic 90s scrunchie, from when I was just a wee lass:


But it turned into a bad idea when I added my bad-ass (oops I swore) Fafi for Adidas high-tops:

Because the contrast between the skinnies (which are way too dark to be brown) and the shoes (pale yellow) was too much. I sat on my feet all day to hide the horror (Mistah Kurtz - he dead).

So the moral of the story is, kids, always pick your outfit the night before, because after three hours of sleep, anything looks good.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online