need to sleep

Y'know, San Francisco is an awful lot colder than LA.

I got into Cal. It came out before 5 PM. Just goes to show how all the speculation about when decisions come out is really just speculation.

I got into Cal, but I think I'm going to UCLA.

I can't stop smiling.

I think I'm going to hack out a lung soon.

Can I do theater for the rest of my life? Do I suck at it? Can I make money? I don't know. In the words of Miss Elphaba,

"It's time to trust my instincts,
Close my eyes and leap."

[edit: This post did not sound so incoherent to me when I wrote it.]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online