Look!

It's my bad-ass (oh man, I can't stop swearing) Whole Foods bag! Which I use for school! Because I can smuggle three babies in it! (No, really, I think I could.) With a composition notebook for size comparison:


Because Whole Foods has good food. And I totally jumped on the green bandwagon first. Uhuh.

And here's an endearingly childish bracelet my friend Shelby made for me, because, well, it is endearingly childish, which I suppose makes it painfully hipster-ish, doesn't it? ...The only way to unbecome a hipster is to shop at department stores. So not worth it. So here. Relish in my not-quite-hipsterdom:

And! to clear my camera, here are some fried things my grandma made. Aren't they cute?

In a crunchy, greasy, fattening, floral way.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online