Oh yeah...

...and here's something fashion-related, because that was the original purpose of this blog.

My American Eagle for Payless flats, which I never wear despite how cheap they were because they hurt like the shiz:

And an outfit that totally involves me not wearing pants. Scandalous!

Above, turtleneck: mother's. Jumper: bloom (Is that just some minor brand? I'd never heard of it until I bought this). Leggings: United Colors of Benetton. Socks: gift.

(And I give up on my whole deleting links to images so you can't enlarge them.)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online