Procrastinating Fiend

I am a procrastinating fiend!

So here is what I have been doing:
  • BYU's Vocal Point performing "Home" (Seriously HOMG HIS VOICE)
  • BYU's Vocal Point performing "Spider-Man" (They are so cute with their wiggly arms.)
  • WSC's Night Owls performing "Stand By Me/Beautiful Girls" (OMG! HOT! HILARIOUS! Even if it's been done. Actually I found a video of some people performing it at my high school's talent show last year. Go figure.)
  • Spartan Dischords performing "Beautiful Girls" (The real purpose of ugly Christmas sweaters is to clothe hot college guys who can sing.)
  • Miami U's Cheezies performing "Facebook Song" (You've probably heard this.)
  • Carleton Singing Knights performing "Vienna" (I love this song.)
  • UCLA ScatterTones performing "Since U Been Gone" (To prove I'm not just a sucker for older guys who can sing, here are some girls too.)
Now I'm looking forward to college an awful lot.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online