You know what?

Having migraines is a huge bitch. I had one yesterday and was incapacitated for, like, ten hours. I don't know what I'm going to do in college. Buy earmuffs?

Actually I was supposed to resolve to not swear and not be negative on this blog, so I will try.

But speaking of earmuffs, I like pictures.


Above, from jcrew though it's not available anymore.

Though maybe I would be better off with something that looks like the Queen of All Cosmos from Katamari Damacy:

I do wish I could knit that, or anything non-rectangular for that matter.

And speaking of college, I will probably need to invest in an eye mask. Sleep mask. Whatever. And what better time to plug the ubiquitous fredflare and a ubiquitous product than now?

Above, Fred Flare, Holly Golightly Sleep mask, $14

Although, to be honest, I've never seen Breakfast At Tiffany's, and I like this one more:
Above, lovelyart at Etsy, Breakfast at Tiffany's - White Sleep Mask, $30

And here are two more painfully cute ones from Etsy, because if I have to shut out my roommate's snores/drunken ranting/YouTube browsing, what better way than to do it with frogs and clouds?


Above, carolinabrie at Etsy, Frogs Eye Mask, $4

Above, itybitybags at Etsy, Fluffy Little Clouds sleep mask, $12

And in unrelated news, Wisconsin for Obama! And a young Obama in what-American-Vogue-says-looks-like-an-anorak but doesn't have fur or anything, so basically it's just a jacket:

I wish it were an anorak because it could be called an Obamanorak or a Barackorak.

And I will start a new post, I think, because this is almost too random.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online