Week's Worth

Here is my school week's worth of outfits:

Monday

Above, pink longsleeve: Target. Dress: mother's. Tights: generic drugstore brand. Clip (see below): from my grandma's sewing box.

Reminds me an awful lot of this post at Liebemarlene Vintage.

Tuesday

Above, in micro-homage to dreamecho. Suit jacket: mother's. Striped longsleeve: grandmother's. White t-shirt barely peeking out that I know I'm wearing: Class of 2008 sophomore year t-shirt. Jeans: delia's. Socks: gift. It's funny that Kingdom of Style just did a post on striped pants.

Wednesday

Above, green cardigan: Express, thrifted. Scarf: grandmother's. Headband: Claire's. T-shirt: gift. Tank top: somewhere in the Haight. Too-short jeans: delia's. Socks: Target.

Thursday

Above, belt: Forever21, gift. Dress shirt: brother's. Skirt: made by me for UCLA interview (supposed to be part of a costume for Peaseblossom from A Midsummer Night's Dream, and it's the same skirt as is in my header). Leggings: United Colors of Benetton. Socks: Target.

Friday

Should I start calling this Hipster Friday or something? Above, headband: freebie from Clinique that I cut apart. Printed longsleeve: JC Penney. Dress: aunt's, about to be given away. Blue cardigan thing: mother's, about to be given away. Waist string belt tie thing: from a Forever21 dress, gift. Purple! tights: Hue.

The King's a thing with a ring on a string. I mean, the ring's the thing wherein I'll catch the conscience of the King. I mean, above rings: both from Claire's. (Haha. You can see the reflection of my feet in the background.)

Above, pseudo-hipster headband: Clinique freebie. I cut my hair. And changed my part. It feels peculiar.

My brother's coming home today!

And I went to Payless with Connie last week and tried on wedges for the first time. No wonder girls in wedges aren't wincing in pain! No wonder they don't have blistery feet! No wonder they don't have to re-learn how to walk!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online