All my bags are not packed

I am not ready to go. But I am going to LA again tomorrow morning. So I better pack my freaking bags.

Fazed-Girl goes for a walk this morning:

Above, bow: scarf on a necklace, Walgreen's. Green polo: Old Navy. Short sleeve sweater: mother's. Sick baggy pants: Vancouver somewhere. Shoes: Fafi for Adidas.

And then Fazed-Girl goes for a girls' night out (sort of) in the daytime:

Above, butterfly: headband (Walgreen's) + butterfly (Chinatown). Red plaid coat: delia's. Blue dress: Goodwill. Tights: DKNY. Bag: Hong Kong University. Flats: Steve Madden.

Above, brown printed thermal: Kohl's. Sex appeal: my mama. (Sorry. I couldn't resist.)

Some drunk guy blew a raspberry in my face while I was getting on the bus. Gross.

Okay I really need to pack.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online