I just finished rereading...

...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I feel epic.

Above, black cardigan: no idea. Red and white striped tank top: H&M. Necklace: made by me. Jeans: Forever21. Black patent leather flats: Steve Madden via Ross.

Above, I kind of feel like this picture is missing something...

Above, please say no to toe cleavage. I only bought these flats because they were $20 and I needed flat shoes to keep in my locker for drama class. They don't even look like patent leather anymore because they're so scuffed.

Above, my veiny feet! Like Shelby, I have a beef with feet. Oh well. Look at my jean wrinkles. Gahhhh, texturegasm.

Above, my necklace, which looks gargantuan in your hands but not on your neck. Which is sad, because I wanted a gargantuan necklace.

[Edit: I didn't mention how preppy I felt wearing this. I mean, c'mon. Red and white... nautical stripes... dark jeans... patent leather flats... too bad I hate feeling preppy. Oh well. I wore this to take a walk and then buy groceries.]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online